Gretsch G5422TDC Electromatic Hollow Body Electric Guitar Black DR
Vintage Jolana Neoton
hollow body electric jazz guitar
- Made in Czechoslovakia 1959
- holow body
- free adjustable bridge
- 2x "Briliant" single pickup, 2x volume, 2x tone
- neck is straight, but is a problem with him, the part over the body (cca from 14th fret) is curved forward, action of this guitar must to be adjusted higher, after repair it, this could to be a nice playable guitar. Fingerboard wide
on nut 42 mm (1,654 inch), on last fret 53 mm (2,087 inch), working
truss rod, from zero fret to 12th fret 31,5 cm (12,402 inch), from zero fret to last fret 44,20 cm (17,402 inch), whole guitar cca 104 cm (40,945 inch)
- weight 2,38 kg (5,24 lb)
- the guitar has some dings on the body, but only normal signs of it's age
- very nice sound, like from the 60's records
- non-original tuning pegs and bridge
- missing pickguard
- included original immitation leather bag
- ask me any questions
I expect payment during a 7 days.
Note for non-EU bidders: I WIL NOT VALUE LOWER PRICE ON CUSTOM FORMS!
SELLING AS IS
EU FREE SHIPPING
Visited 1 time
Popular Ads Overall
- No ads viewed yet.